Upload Your Resume
The Plant Maintenance & Diagnostic Engineer
Posted 30+ Days Ago
Regular / Permanent
The Plant Maintenance & Diagnostic Engineer (PMDE) training program aims for transforming engineering graduates into industry-ready professionals in the area of predictive maintenance, reliability engineering, asset management, fault-finding, diagnostic capabilities of frequently used equipment in plant operations, and maintenance practices. The basic purpose of this program is to produce leaders who are able to manage and maintain plant assets in the most economical, professional, creative, and reliable ways with a suitable application of engineering knowledge, analytical skill, and reliability principles. This course is designed to bridge the gap between theoretical learning and practical aspects of the industry requirements with guaranteed employment.
- 11 months paid internship. (INR 8,000/- which includes Stipend, Accommodation and Fooding )
- Group Personal Accident Insurance Policy: The scheme will cover your life for a capital sum of INR 15,00,000/-
- Group Mediclaim Policy: the scheme will cover the basic health insurance for a capital sum of INR 5,00,000/- per annum for you.
- A unique multi-disciplinary program transforming engineering graduates into industry professionals.
- Focus on Plant Asset Management, Predictive Maintenance and Reliability Improvement.
- Trained by World Class Industry Experts.
- Cater to the requirements of over 15 different types of industries.
- Provides hands-on training to the participants on basics of Plant Maintenance, Strategy, Reliability Engineering, Planning, Scheduling, Project Management, RCM, PdM Technologies such as Vibration Analysis, Balancing, Laser Alignment, IR-Thermography, Ultrasonic, Oil Analysis, MCSA, NDT Techniques to identify, manage and eliminate plant failures.
- 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 year pass-out engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial) students will be given preference.
- Resume Sortlist
- Telephonic Interview
- Personal Interview at (Kolkata)
- Reference Check and Background Verifications
- Issue offer letter
- INR 2,50,000 + GST = 2,94,000. (100% funding available from partner banks and NBFC)
POST-INTERNSHIP AND JOB OFFER
- After successful completion of the internship, the candidates will join as a PMD Engineer with a salary of 2.68 to 6.0 lacs per annum.
- The company has the right to refuse the nonperforming candidate during the internship.
Our Key Clients
Our client list speaks for itself. Since our early days, we have worked with start-ups to Fortune 500 companies with the same approach and dedication. We believe in acheiving success and building longterm relationships.